Information About Returns
Your satisfaction is our goal. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 90 days for an exchange or refund in the form of original payment. Gift recipients will receive a merchandise credit in the form of a MoMA Gift Card. The item returned must be in its original product packaging in salable condition and mailed in an appropriate size shipping box.
Please inspect your order upon delivery. If your merchandise arrives damaged, please contact Customer Service immediately.
Return Information on U.S. Orders
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Include the completed return form and return the package via insured ground service.
- Returns cannot be processed at MoMA Design Store locations or at The Museum of Modern Art.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
Return Information on Special Orders
- Special Order items are subject to a 25% restocking fee if returned and/or if the order is cancelled more than one week of the order date as governed by the manufacturer.
- Custom or personalized items are not returnable, unless damaged or defective.
Return Information on International Orders
- Please note that International Checkout, our international shipping partner, coordinates your store.moma.org order and is responsible for all billing, shipping and customer service issues related to your International order.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, please contact International Checkout: email@example.com
- International orders placed from International Checkout cannot be returned or exchanged in stores.
Need Help with U.S. Orders?
Customer Service Hours
Monday through Friday | 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Need Help with International Orders?