Mercury Intelligent Heated Jacket
Launched through a Kickstarter campaign by Boston-based Ministry of Supply, this ready-for-anything design is full of surprises:
• A wind- and waterproof shell that breathes and stretches with you.
• Heated hand warmer pockets, in case you forget your gloves.
• Six pockets total to hold all your essentials.
• A removable hood offers head coverage options.
• 100% recycled polyester insulation infused with ground coffee beans to absorb odor.
• Machine washable (with its tech components in place!)
• 4-way stretch shell provides ultimate mobility
• TSA-friendly design for easy travel.
• Sleek and slim silhouette (no puffy jacket look)
For all its futuristic sophistication, the Mercury’s sleek, modern style prevails because its toasty technology is tucked away. Designed to be as versatile as it is tough, it could give your entire outerwear collection a run for its money. Available in black. Men’s sizes Small through X-Large. If the Mercury jacket sounds like something that might be issued to Agent 007 for an operation deep in Siberia, it’s no coincidence: It was created by Ministry of Supply, named for the real British Special Ops division that inspired Q’s lab in the James Bond stories. The Ministry’s own mission? To combat high-maintenance wardrobes by engineering high-performing, comfortable apparel.
Available in a range of sizes from X-Small to X-Large.
Chest Across: 36”
Sleeve Length: 32”
Chest Across: 38”
Sleeve Length: 33”
Chest Across: 40”
Sleeve Length: 34”
Chest Across: 42”
Sleeve Length: 35”
Chest Across: 44”
Sleeve Length: 36”
Chest Across: 46”
Sleeve Length: 37”
MaterialsWindproof Shell with C6-Based lower-persistence DWR.