Ostrichpillow Compression Socks
Designed to reduce pain and swelling, these bamboo-fabric Compression Socks from Ostrichpillow offer a gradual level of compression (8–15 mmHg) that activates blood circulation, and keeps legs from becoming tired and achy. They’re ideal for those who sit at a desk all day, pregnant women, athletes and anyone that leads a more sedentary lifestyle.
Features of Ostrichpillow Bamboo Compressions Socks include:
- Smart, gradual compression (8–15 mmHg) activates blood circulation to compensate for lack of movement in your day-to-day routines.
- Decreases muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Comfortable fit.
- Ideal for long hours of sitting, especially at work or while traveling.
- Helps prevent and treat spider and varicose veins.
- Made of 50% soft, breathable bamboo, 25% recycled polyester, 10% recycled nylon and 15% spandex.
- Antibacterial yarn to control odor.
- Designed to keep legs active and supported.
- Extra-cushioned sole and toe areas.
- Elastic cuff.
- Each sock in the pair has a different pattern and colors.
- Graduated compression: snug around the ankle and looser as they move up your leg.
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled paper.
- Made in Portugal.
The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
SizeS-M (US Men's Sizes 5.5-9) L-XL (US Men's Sizes 9-14)
MaterialsBamboo, Recycled Polyester, Recycled Nylon, Spandex