Airinum Reflective Urban Air Mask
MoMA Exclusive: This special version of the Airinum Urban Air Mask features a reflective stripe design that’s perfect for night cyclists. Using five-layer filter technology, the soft, stylish Airinum Mask protects against microscopic airborne particles—including pollution, bacteria and allergens—so you can breathe clean air in any environment.
Examples of mask designs have been featured in MoMA exhibitions SAFE: Design Takes on Risk (2005–6) and Items: Is Fashion Modern? (2018). Zhijun Wang's Sneaker Mask – Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is an object in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the Airinum Reflective Urban Air Mask include:
- MoMA Exclusive reflective stripe design that provides night visibility.
- Replaceable high-tech filters: The multi-layer filter technology is tested at the Camfil R&D center in Sweden, one of the world’s most advanced filter laboratories.
- Includes 2 filters.
- Great fit: The mask’s adjustable components—ear loops, head strap, 3D memory nose foam, nose clip—create a personalized fit for your face.
- Effective ventilation: 2 valves on the mask act as a ventilation system and prevent the mask from becoming warm and moist.
- Swedish design: The washable, reusable mask is made to last.
- Treated with polygiene: This textile treatment stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- KN95-tested and globally certified.
- A set of 3 replacement filters for the Airnum Mask is sold separately here.
Eye to Chin Measurement:
Under 8.5 cm
Under 3.3 inches
Over 11.6 cm
Over 4.6 inches
MaterialsPolyester, Elastane, Polypropylene