MoMA Exclusive: Conceived with an active lifestyle in mind, the K-Way Suitcase—a design from an iconic 1960s Parisian brand—is an ultra-lightweight hardshell rolling suitcase. This rigid, four-wheel suitcase is available in cabin or check-in sizes.
- Convenient back pocket with stored nylon luggage cover, designed to look just like the classic K-Way jacket.
- Interior nylon lining and spacious compartments separated with a mesh divider.
- Two-way zip with padlock fastening.
- Telescopic handle.
- Shell is made from 80% acrylic and 20% polypropylene; lining is 100% polyester.
- Carry-on (Small) version measures 20h x 15.7w x 7.8"d, perfect for short trips and those who pack light.
- Check-in (Medium & Large) versions include Medium (25h x 18w x 10.4"d) and Large (28h x 20.5w x 12.2"d) ideal for long trips.
SizeSmall: 20h x 15.7w x 7.8"d 6 lbs Medium: 25h x 18w x 10.4"d 8.4lbs Large: 28h x 20.5w x 12.2"d 10.5 lbs
Materials80% acrylic, 20% polypropylene - 100% polyester lining