From Withings, a pioneer of the connected-health movement, the Withings Move Activity-Tracking Watch combines 24/7 seamless tracking with style. Designed in France with a chic, minimalist look and a two-dial face, the Withings Move is an analog-connected watch that doesn’t look like wearable technology—but offers a number of problem-solving functions. The outer dial displays the time while the inner dial allows you to see your daily activity progress at a glance. It boasts a record-setting battery life of 18 months, so you won’t have to worry about charging it. Choose from Black, Blue and Pink. Case measures 38mm; band measure 9l x .75”w.
The Withings Move Activity-Tracking Watch features include:
- 24/7 tracking for over 10 different activities including walking, running, swimming and biking.
- The outer dial displays the time and the inner dial visualizes your activity progression from 0 to 100, based on the steps objectives set in the free Health Mate app (iOS and Android-compatible).
- Tracks distance and calories burned.
- Sleep tracking enables you to check your Sleep Score each morning, based on light and deep sleep cycles, interruptions, depth and regularity.
- Smart Wake Up feature with silent alarm
- Access to Sleep Smarter Program, which offers eight weeks of recommendations to improve sleep patterns
- GPS-connected: Launch your workout sessions with a button on the watch’s side and map your session with distance, elevation and pace.
- Automatic synchronization: Use the app to display trends and data on your phone
- 18-month battery life
- Water-resistant up to 164 feet making it ideal for swimming and scuba activities
- Connects with more than 100 third-party apps, such as Apple Health, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal and more.
SizeCase: 38mm Band: 9l x .75"w
MaterialsPlastic, stainless steel, and silicone
Year of Design2018
Case Size38mm diam.