MoMA Exclusive: Designed to work with your daily activities, the Vue Smart Reader Glasses can replace your fitness tracker, headphones and prescription glasses. They possess multiple sound functions, thanks to bone conduction audio technology. Enjoy music, make calls, track activity and listen to GPS navigation while you walk, drive or bike. Customize your style with prescription or tinted lenses from your preferred optician. These Vue Smart Reader Glasses are available in Classic and Trendy styles. Also available in a sunglasses version.
- Subtle LED call notification—always on, so you never miss a call.
- Activity tracker counts steps, calories and distance, and can also send you reminders to keep moving.
- Powered by three rechargable lithium batteries—two inside the glasses’ frame and one in the charging case.
- Case charges glasses.
- Glasses can work 2-3 days standby time on a single charge; seven days standby with charging case.
- Bone conduction allows you to listen to music, directions, anything you want once you’re connected via Bluetooth.
- You can set gestures on the glasses that allow you to do a range of things like pick up/hang up phone calls, change songs, turn up volume, etc.
- Comes in two shapes – Trendy, which are rounder, and Classic, a more rectangular shape.
- Connects via Bluetooth
DesignerTiantian Zhang , Aaron Rowley, and Jason Gui
SizeRectangular: 1.43h x 5.79w x 5.23"d Round: 1.8h x 5.5w x 5.23"d