Cantilever Table Lamp
Estimated in stock Thu Jun 24 2021
3D-printed in California, this dimmable Cantilever Table Lamp is made from a corn-based plastic substitute—Gantri Plant Polymer (GPP), the world’s first plant-derived polylactic acid. The design’s off-center globe sits on an elevated base to provide 360° of warm, ambient light with a space-saving footprint. The lamp’s spherical design is inspired by iconic shapes and geometry.
Features of the Cantilever Table Lamp include:
- The non-toxic plant-derived material is made from crops that are sustainably grown.
- Base has a soft-touch matte finish.
- Requires 1 E26 LED bulb (included).
- Powered by standard plug-in with 90” cord.
- Total light measures 9.5h x 8.25w x 9.5"d. with a base footprint of 5.75”diam.
Size9.5h x 8.25w x 9.5"d
MaterialsGantri Plant Polymer
Year of Design2018