Glo Ball S1 Pendant Light
London-born Jasper Morrison is a designer with international credentials. He studied at Kingston Polytechnic, London’s Royal College of Art, and HDK in Berlin and has design offices in both London and Paris. In 1995, his firm landed the design contract for the new Hannover Tram, a massive light rail project. Their work on the Tram earned an IF Transportation Design Prize and the Ecology award. Morrison also garnered the distinction of Royal Designer for Industry and has worked with a wide range of clients including Flos, Vitra, and Muji. Morrison’s work has been included in three of the Museum’s exhibitions, including Mutant Materials in Contemporary Design (1995).
• Pressed and galvanized ceiling fitting.
• UL certified.
• S1145" cord (length can be shortened during installation).
• S1 Requires one 26W PL G24Q-3 halogen (included).
• S2 192" cord (length can be shortened during installation).
• S2 Requires one 150W T-8 medium frosted halogen (included).
SizeSmall:10.6h x 13"diam.
Large:14.2h x 18"diam.