Form Swim Goggles
Developed for competitive swimmers, Form Swim Goggles combine smart-glasses tech, activity tracking and a classic, anti-fog goggles design. Made by the Canadian company Form, this wearable technology looks like an ordinary pair of comfortably fitting swimming goggles until you put them on and activate them. As you swim, your activities appear in an unobtrusive digital readout before your eyes, so you can focus on your goals. This smart display delivers metrics such as split times, distance and more.Features of Form Swim Goggles include:
- A see-through smart display is built right into the the goggles lens, delivering metrics without obstructing vision.
- A tiny computer on the right side of the goggles uses artificial intelligence to capture 12 swimming metrics.
- Metrics include interval time, rest time, stroke rate and count, distance per stroke, pace per 100 or 50 meters, length count and calories burned.
- Completely automatic and hands-free experience that detects turns, rest and sets on their own.
- Premium design featuring a hydrodynamic profile and high-grade materials, with 5 included nose bridge sizes for a watertight seal and optimal fit.
- Activate Drill Mode for swimming drills such as streamlining and one-arm freestyle.
- Connect to the Form Swim App via Bluetooth and analyze your metrics out of the pool, customize smart display on your goggles and connect with other Form users.
- The Form Swim App connects to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Garmin Connect
- Use the Save & Quit button to save all your metrics to the Form Swim App.
- Charges via included magnetic USB. One charge holds for 16 hours of continuous use.
Size5.5l x 1.5h x .75"d, adjustable band.
Year of Design2019
OriginTaiwan, Republic of China