Uncharted Supply Co Seventy2 Pro Readiness Kit
Think like a Boy Scout and “be ready” for absolutely anything with this ingenious, portable, durable kit. It’s designed to aid you and a friend during your wilderness adventures, or help you during the first 72 hours of an emergency. (Most emergencies are resolved within 72 hours.) The Readiness Kit is an easy-to-use, fully integrated survival system that wraps up all you all the gear two people need to survive in a waterproof backpack made of durable 600-denier tarpaulin.
Its gray outer shell is intended to help you blend into the crowd, and is watertight enough to be used as a floatation device when necessary. It has an insert with additional backpack straps, enabling you to create additional carrying capacity by removing the waterproof outer shell. The inserts themselves can be used as snowshoes or shaped into a cylinder to provide a strong sling for carrying a large item or injured person. If there was ever a kit that could actually prepare you for any situation with only 11lbs of carry weight, this is it. Fully packed, The Readiness Kit measures 18h x 12w x 6”d.
The Uncharted Supply Co Seventy2 Pro Readiness Kit contains the following items:
- Waterproof flashlight to provide both flood light and a sharp beam for several hours.
- 3-in-1 tri-band radio charges quickly via electrical or solar power, and also functions as a charger for the included flashlight and your smartphone or any other USB-powered device.
Air & Vision Protection
- The RZ M5 Air Filtration Mask will filter 99.9% of all airborne particulate matter with its dual one-way discharge valves and active carbon filters.
- Lightweight goggles protect your eyes with a rubberized construction and snug fit.
- Datrex is an all-natural, high-calorie food with a five-year shelf life. The Readiness Kit contains 12, 200-calorie bars of Datrex, each individually packaged for simple rationing and storage.
- 2L collapsible, reusable water bottle makes it easy to store drinkable water from any source.
- Famous for being nearly indestructible, the included Nalgene water bottle has a secure, wide-mouth closure and attached lid. It’s marked with measurements and includes instructions for staying hydrated under stress. (Bonus tip: In a pinch, Nalgenes can be filled with boiling water to provide a temporary heat source in your bed or sleeping bag.)
- No drinking water available? Create it with the Sawyer Mini Water Filter. Attached to a water bottle or its included collapsible 16 oz. vessel, it can filter up to 100,000 gallons to a 0.1-micron absolute cleanliness level.
- Use the included Water Syringe for cleaning the Water Filter or for flushing small cuts and wounds.
Light and Fire
- Two 6” glowsticks provide a reliable, shock-resistant light source, even underwater.
- Magnesium alloy fire starter lets you quickly start a fire with its powder or shavings, even under wet conditions.
- Strike-anywhere matches can be removed from their waterproof case to start a fire in a pinch.
- 15 generously sized antibacterial wet wipes let you sterilize anything quickly, and their resealable packaging helps keep them fresh.
- 20-piece first aid kit supplies you with gauze, Band-Aids, disinfecting wipes and everything else you need to patch up a minor injury.
- 2.2 oz of water-resistant, hypoallergenic SPF 30 sunscreen will protect you from harmful sun exposure.
- The included splint lets you stabilize a sprain or break, and comes packaged with additional helpful directions for getting warm, starting a fire, and camping out.
- Duct tape can be as helpful in emergencies as it is in everyday life. The 5 yards ensures you have a quick fix handy for any clothing or equipment rips, tears and breaks—and the bright orange color helps attract attention.
- Stainless-steel multi-tool arms you with mini pliers, wire snips, a small knife, a file, a Phillips/flathead screwdriver, a bottle opener and a carabiner.
- The convertible shovel/pickaxe folds into its own carrying pouch and is made of high-carbon steel to help you dig your way out of sticky situations.
- 100’ paracord is made of ultra-strong polyester for easy carrying and packing, and serves as a strong rope or tie when you need it.
- Textured, water-resistant cold-weather gloves protect and insulate your hands, ensuring, you can get a grip on any situation.
- A warm knit beanie ensures that your head, where up to 10 percent of your body heat can escape, stays toasty.
- Two HotHands Hand Warmers activate on exposure to the air to provide up to 10 hours of warmth inside your gloves, your pockets, your boots or any other area that needs heating.
- Mylar thermal survival tent provides lightweight, waterproof protection from the elements for two adults.
- Proven to insulate or reflect heat, the included mylar thermal space blanket provides waterproof, windproof protection.
SizeBag Size: 13h x 12w x 7"d Volume: 26.5 Liters Weight: 16 lbs
Year of Design2018