Stagg EKG Temperature-Control Pour-Over Electric Kettle
With its striking, minimalist look and variable temperature control, the Stagg EKG Pour-Over Electric Kettle is made for both tea and coffee connoisseurs alike. The Stagg EKG Kettle features variable temperature control with a built-in brew stopwatch and a temperature range of 105°F to 212°F. Ideal for making pour-over coffee, the temperature control knob lets you select a higher temperature for freshly roasted coffee (older beans need a lower temperature) while the toggle switch allows you to set the kettle to HOLD mode to maintain your desired temperature.
Tea lovers will also love the Stagg for brewing various teas that require different temperatures. Use the knob to set your desired temperature and the HOLD mode will keep your water waiting at your selected temperature for 30 minutes. Made of stainless steel with a standard 30" long black plug-in cord.
Features of the Stagg EKG Temperature-Control Pour-Over Electric Kettle include:
- Modern, minimalist design with matte black finish
- A precision pour spout that’s designed for optimal pour-over flow rate. The fluted tip prevents drip back and the counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass towards you, for a slower, more comfortable pour.
- 1200-watt quick heating element.
- Variable temperature control – Turn the dial to select your desired temperature from 105°F to 212°F.
- LCD screen that indicates Set Temp and Real Time Temp and an illuminating element that displays heating progress.
- The Brew Stopwatch allows you to time your extraction.
- Temperature setting allows you to brew coffee more accurately: coffee made from freshly roasted beans requires a higher temperature, for example.
- Ideal for various types of teas that require different steeping temperatures
SizeKettle:6.5h x 10.5w x 5.5"d
Base:1h x 7.5"sq
MaterialsStainless Steel, Plastic, LED
Year of Design2017