WaterRower Rowing Machine Model #200 S4 in Cherry Wood
Estimated in stock Fri Jul 17 2020
Stay in shape from the comfort of your home with the WaterRower Rowing Machine Model #200 S4. This is an original WaterRower, handcrafted in the USA from ethically sourced cherry wood, a hardwood known for its remarkable longevity. The WaterRower is engineered to facilitate motion that simulates the experience of rowing in a real-world setting, in an actual body of water, such as a lake or river. It does this with its Waterflywheel, a patented invention which moves through the water contained inside it, providing a smooth stroke as you exercise.The WaterRower Rowing Machine exercises 84% of your muscle mass evenly and prevents injury. It provides a full body workout, cardio and strength training all in one. Resistance comes from the water in the Waterflywheel and you control the level of resistance by your rowing speed: the faster your row, the higher the resistance. The WaterRower is like a one-machine home gym which can be propped vertically against a wall when not in use, making it perfect for houses or apartments with a lack of storage space.
Wood as a material was chosen for the design of the WaterRower because it provides a smooth and quiet exercise experience by absorbing sound and vibrations. The WaterRower is much quieter than air rowers and produces a meditative sound as you row. The wood of the WaterRower has been hand-finished with three coats of Danish oil, adding warmth, deep luster and an overall aesthetic appeal. While there are other water rowers on the market, the WaterRower Rowing Machine is the original—and it has revolutionized the home rowing machine experience.
Features of the WaterRower Rowing Machine Model #200 S4 include:
- Made from ethically sourced cherry wood which absorbs sounds and vibrations.
- The light color of the cherry wood will darken over time, until it reaches a rich, reddish hue.
- The patented Waterflywheel provides a real-world rowing experience.
- It is recommended that you use Municipal tap water to fill the Waterflywheel’s tank. You can keep the water clean by adding one of the included purification tablets every six months.
- Can be stored upright when not in use (the water will not leak and does not need to be removed from the tank).
- Exercises 84% of your muscle mass evenly and prevents injury.
- The included S4 Monitor displays time, distance, speed/intensity, stroke rate and heart rate (with an optional sensor).
- Maximum weight capacity: 325 lbs.
- Measures 20h x 82.25w x 22.25"d.
Size20h x 82.25w x 22.25"d
Year of Design1987