An irresistible combination of precision and style, this Swiss made watch has a clean, lugless design, brushed steel case and natural titanium bracelet. And, with its intelligent design and ETA PreciDrive movement—the most accurate quartz movement available—the Uniform Wares M37 PreciDrive Three Hand Watch has a precision of +/- ten seconds per year, about ten times that of standard quartz movements. One of the very few watch companies using ETA PreciDrive movements, Uniform Wares is an independent watch brand known for creating watches with distinction and character that transcend branding. The Uniform Wares M37 watch’s T5 titanium mesh bracelet is a new innovation designed and developed in collaboration with London-based design and engineering firm Betatype. Case measures 37mm ; band measures 0.7" wide.
Additional features of the M37 PreciDrive Three Hand Watch include:
- Swiss Made ETA F03.401 PRECIDRIVE movement, 3-jewel, 3 hand complication with +/- 10 seconds accuracy per year
- M-line lunette case architecture in 316L stainless steel
- Diamond cut hands
- Swiss Made, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- The bracelet is of fused titanium mesh made in England. Fits 5.0 - 7.25” wrists.
- Swiss assembled, screw down case construction with 5ATM WR.
- Renata Swiss-made type 364 battery included.
MaterialsBrushed Steel , Natural Titanium
Year of Design2018
Case Size37mm diam.