With the Arcade Coder console you can play Snake, Pong and Whack-a-Mole or design and code your own games. With 144 LED illuminated buttons, this tactile and fully customizable gaming experience can be enjoyed solo or with the entire family—and helps kids learn the principles of game design and block-coding. The Arcade Coder is designed by Technology Will Save Us whose work is represented in MoMA’s collection. Ages 6+.
Features of the Arcade Coder include:
- Design and code your own games.
- Can be used by up to 4 players.
- Animate digital pictures use the Coder’s LED lights.
- Become a game designer using the Games Studio app.
- Powered by USB-C cable (included).
- Includes x3 Stickers and boardgame insert.
- Made of plastic and measures 0.8h x 9.1w x 9.1”d.
DesignerTechnology Will Save Us
SizeBoard: 0.8h x 9.1w x 9.1„d
Year of Design2016
AgeKids - 5 and up
WarningChoking Hazard — Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.