QWNN SolarPuff Outdoor Lamp + Power Bank
Estimated in stock Thu Jan 02 2020
The QWNN is a new solar lantern and power bank from the designer of the wildly popular SolarPuff. Rendered in a beautiful, origami-influenced shape, the QWNN Solar Puff has updated features, such as a micro USB port that can be used to charge the QWNN when sunlight is not available. The additional USB port charges your smart device when the QWNN SolarPuff has been charged by sunlight or a power source. (Charging cables not included.)
The QWNN brings warm LED light to your home, outdoor gatherings, camping trips, beach parties and more. Funded in 2018 by an Indiegogo campaign, the QWNN SolarPuff Outdoor Lamp is an eco-friendly LED lighting solution that produces up to 40 hours of light per charge.
Features of the QWNN SolarPuff Outdoor Lamp + Power Bank:
- Choose from six different light modes: Four levels of brightness (up to 300 lumens) and flashing mode.
- 28 bright, warm white LEDs
- Up to 40 hours of continuous light per charge (depending on the setting).
- 4000 mAh rechargeable battery.
- Charge a mobile device (USB charging cable not included.)
- The 10V 3.6W solar panels charge the QWNN in eight to ten hours with direct sunlight.
- The micro USB port charges the QWNN in three to four hours.
- Waterproof, tear-proof and rip-proof.
- Made from military-grade PVC-free PET sailcloth.
- Heavy-duty elastic handles.
- Two built in magnets to you can mount the QWNN on any metallic surface or attach the magnetic surfaces together to create an expanded profile
- Using the magnets, you can also attach two QWNN Solar Puffs together to form a star shape.
- Lightweight and portable
- Flat-packs down to ¾” for easy portability and storage
- Ideal for your emergency kit
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic
DesignerAlice Min Soo Chun
SizeOpen: 8.25h x 14.5w x 8.5"d
MaterialsPolyethylene terephthalate (PET), solar panel crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, polymer lithium battery, LEDs
Year of Design2019