Teenage Engineering M-1 Headphones
These foldable Teenage Engineering M-1 Headphones feature both detachable and built-in microphones for easy and convenient voice sampling during music-making with audio gear and computers. The M-1 lets you share music-making sessions with your friends by daisy-chaining with several headphones. Compatible with any devices with mini jack input.
Features of the Teenage Engineering M-1 Headphones include:
- M-1 personal monitor headphones.
- Boom mic with 3.5mm 4-pole connector including pop filter.
- 1200mm audio cable with 3.5mm 4-pole connectors.
- Built-in microphone can be used for sampling and phone calls when the boom mic is not connected.
- A universal button activates/deactivates the mic. Double or triple tap to switch songs.
- Headphones can be daisy-chained to share the listening experience.
- 20HZ - 20kHz.
- Made of steel and plastic.
- Measures 7.5h x 5.5w x 2.3"d.
SizeOpen: 7.5h x 5.5w x 2.3"d
Year of Design2019