Close
  • Earth Clock in color
Images
  • Earth Clock in color
    Click to zoom
Sale

Earth Clock

Item# 122587-122587

This item is currently not available.

Add to cart options
Product Options
  • Gift Wrap Option
Promotions
Product Actions
  • Gift wrap available.
  • $7.95 Flat fee shipping available.
Earth Clock
Description
Igarashi designed this clock because he wants us to imagine the shape of the earth, and the water that covers 70% of its surface- expressed by grooves around the clock's body. The clock's face, covered by a clear dome, symbolizes the remaining 30%, Earth's land. One end of the second hand appears to be chasing the other, with a fluid, smooth movement. Made in Japan.
Details
  • Designer
    Takenobu Igarashi
  • Size
    4 diam. x 4"d
  • Materials
    ABS Plastic,Aluminum
  • Date
    1987
  • Features
    Analog
  • Height
    4.00
  • Product Type
    Table Clocks