Lexon Tykho 3 Bluetooth Radio
Estimated in stock Fri Aug 07 2020
Designed by Marc Berthier in 1997, the Lexon Tykho Radio—a silicone rubber design in MoMA’s collection—is now available in Bluetooth version. The first design object to appear on the cover of Time magazine, the Tykho Radio is portable, rechargeable and bathroom- and poolside-friendly, thanks to its splash-proof rubber finishing. To choose FM radio channels, manually rotate the antenna, or stream your favorite music via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet. Lexon is a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection.Features of the Lexon Tykho 3 Bluetooth Radio include:
- FM Radio.
- 3W Bluetooth speaker.
- 4 hours of charging yields 20 hours of playing time.
- Charges via Micro-USB port and cable (included).
- Splash-proof and safe for handling with wet hands.
- Frequency range: FM 88-108MHz.
- Measures 3h x 5.5w x 1.7”d
Size3h x 5.5w x 1.7„d
Year of Design2019