Smartphone apps offer a lot of enhancements to your ride like navigation and fitness tracking, but trying to use one while you bike can be a recipe for disaster. Designed to provide these benefits while keeping you focused on the road ahead, SmartHalo attaches to your handlebars and offers a multifunctional ring of light that incorporates four functions: turn-by-turn navigation signals, a fitness tracker that automatically recognizes you, call and text notifications to help you stay connected, and an anti-theft alarm to fend off bike thieves. On the front, a powerful light illuminates your way for night riding and automatically turns on and off to conserve power. The tough plastic and metal unit attaches to the center of your handlebars with no visible hardware, secured with a unique anti¬theft locking mechanism so there’s no need to remove it after each ride. 3.11" x 3.79" x 2.61." Fits 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8 mm diameter handlebars.
Additional features of the SmartHalo:
• USB-rechargeable battery.
• To recharge, remove the top part from the base using a custom HaloKey™
• iOS and Android companion app features a color-coded interface to control SmartHalo settings.
• Turns on and off automatically (no on/off button) to conserve power.
• Battery lasts for about three weeks on a single charge.
• Weatherproof—works under any conditions.