Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator™ Capcom® Sampler & Synthesizer
Teenage Engineering’s Pocket Operator Capcom® Sampler and Synthesizer are small, ultra-portable music devices with studio-quality sound that allow you to make music on-the-go and are compatible with all other music gear.
The Street Fighter Pocket Operator™ is based on the popular PO–33, a micro sampler with 40 seconds sample memory and built-in microphone for instant sampling. This special edition comes with 16 Street Fighter sound tracks and genuine samples from the original Street Fighter arcade game by Capcom®.
Features of the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator™ Synthesizer Street Fighter include:
- Micro sampler with 40-second sample memory and built-in recording microphone.
- 8 melodic sample slots.
- 8 drum slots.
- 15 punch-in effects.
- Step multiplier.
The Mega Man Pocket Operator™ is based on the playful PO–28, a live synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks, glide control and punch-in effects. This special edition comes with 16 Mega Man sound tracks based on the original Mega Man video game by Capcom®.
Features of the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Synthesizer Mega Man include:
- Live synthesizer and sequencer with glide control and punch-in effects.
- Real 8-bit synthesizer engines for making live and sequenced melodies and leads.
- 15 sounds and micro drum.
- 3 track sequencer
- Live play and sequencer combo.
- 128-pattern chaining.
- Step multiplier.
Both Pocket Operators include:
- 16-step sequencer.
- 16 patterns.
- Parameter locks.
- Built-in speaker.
- 3.5mm audio I/O
- Jam sync.
- Animated LCD display.
- Folding stand.
- Clock and alarm clock.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- 1-month battery life.
- 2-year standby time.
- Protective case sold separately here.
Size4.75h x 2.4w x 1.2"d
MaterialsPlastic, Glass, Steel
Year of Design2020