Brompton M6L 6-Speed Foldable Bike - Standard
Estimated in stock Fri Sep 17 2021
Built for commuting, speed and challenging inclines, the Brompton 6-Speed Foldable Bike is handmade in London by a company that has been producing folding bikes since 1975. The Brompton M6L 6-Speed Bike features an ‘M’ type handlebar known as the Classic Brompton handlebar, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of six gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, while the included mudguards are made for rainy weather. This model also features Dynamo lighting that powers the front and rear lights from the hub.
Features of the Brompton 6-Speed Foldable Bike include:
- Made to be easily carried and stored, the bike folds up to a size of 23h x 22.2w x 10.6”d, making it perfect for smaller apartments. The folded bike will also be welcome at most venues, such as restaurants, cafes and stores, so you never have to worry about theft.
- Easily folds and unfolds in seconds.
- Adjustable saddle with a telescopic seat post, so the height of the rider can vary significantly, from 5’ to 6’5” or more.
- Model M6L with M-type handlebar, 6-speed gear, and mudguards.
- Brompton standard saddle.
- Lighting: SP Hub Dynamo (SV-8): Dynamo lighting powers the front and rear lights using the motion of the front wheel. It produces approx. 25 lumens of power and it offers low weight, low rolling resistance and high efficiency.
- Built-in luggage system for your all-day essentials (bags sold separately. Borough Basket Bag here and Roll Top Bag here).
- Hand-made steel frame.
- Weighs 27lbs.
SizeFolded: 23h x 22.2w x 10.6”d
Year of Design1975