Brompton M6L 6-Speed Foldable Bike - Titanium
Estimated in stock Fri Sep 17 2021
Built for commuting, speed and challenging inclines, the Brompton 6-Speed Foldable Bike is handmade in London by a company that has been producing folding bikes since 1975. Its front fork and rear triangle are made from titanium, making the bike lighter than the standard all-steel version, so it’s easier to carry. Available in a new color for 2021: Cloud Blue.
The Brompton M6L 6-Speed Bike features an ‘M’ type handlebar known as the Classic Brompton handlebar, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, while the included mudguards are made for rainy weather. This model also features Dynamo lighting that powers the front and rear lights using the motion of the front wheel.
Features of the Brompton 6-Speed Foldable Bike include:
- Made to be easily carried and stored, the bike folds up to a size of 23h x 22.2w x 10.6”d, making it perfect for smaller apartments. The folded bike will also be welcome at most venues, such as restaurants, cafes and stores, so you can always have it by your side.
- Easily folds and unfolds in seconds.
- Adjustable saddle with a telescopic seat post, so the height of the rider can vary significantly, from 5’ to 6’5” or more.
- Model M6L with M-type handlebar, 6-speed gear, and mudguards.
- Brompton standard saddle.
- Lighting: SP Hub Dynamo (SV-8): Dynamo lighting powers the front and rear lights using the motion of the front wheel. It produces approx. 25 lumens of power and it offers low weight, low rolling resistance and high efficiency.
- Built-in luggage system for your all-day essentials (bags sold separately. Borough Basket Bag here and Roll Top Bag here.)
- Made from hand-made steel and titanium frame.
- Weighs 25lbs.
SizeFolded: 23h x 22.2w x 10.6”d
MaterialsSteel & Titanium
Year of Design1975