Lava ME 2 Acoustic Freeboost Guitar
Designed by a graduate of the Musicians Institute in California, the Lava ME 2 Acoustic Freeboost Guitar is made from Super AirSonic carbon fiber composite created by one-piece molding technology. This material enables the guitar to be used in any environment. (Wood guitars are affected by heat and humidity.) Lighter than most guitars, the Lava produces a loud, wide range frequency tone and has a built-in effect preamp. This built-in preamp lets you create effects such as reverb, chorus, delay even without plugging it into an amplifier.
Features of the Lava ME 2 Acoustic Freeboost Guitar include:
- Unibody guitar with one-piece injection molded technology.
- Comfortable to hold and offers a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36” body.
- Freeboost technology produces effects like reverb, delay and chorus without plugging into the amp.
- The L2 Pickup is enabled with a percussion sound receiving mic that enhances and embellishes the percussion sound, with or without plugging it in.
- Adapts to temperatures between -4℉ to 176℉. Humidity from 10% to 90%.
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs.
- Elixir Nanoweb 012 strings.
- Nut width 1.7” /Scale Length 23.65”.
- Comes with a guitar case with double shoulder strap and a guitar pick (guitar strap not included).
- Micro USB cable included (power adapter not included).
- Measures 36.8h x 12.7w x 4.65"d.
Size36.8h x 12.7w x 4.65"d
Year of Design2017