Lexon Oblio Wireless Charging Station & UV Sanitizer
Estimated in stock Sat Jun 27 2020
When placed on a surface anywhere in your home or office, this sleek design resembles a minimalist vase—but the Lexon Oblio is actually an innovative 2-in-1 tech design. The Oblio is not only a discreet charging station for your smartphone, but it also sanitizes it using built-in UV LED technology. The deep bucket-like design of the Oblio also keeps your eyes away from your smartphone screen as it charges and sanitizes—because sometimes you and your phone need a break from each other. Lexon is a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection.
Important information regarding charging:
- Qi-certified 10W wireless charging.
- Compatible with iPhone 8 and up and Android devices with wireless charging capability.
- Fast charging: approximately 3 hours for full smartphone charge.
- Advanced anti-bacterial UV-C light with ionizer technology.
- Sanitation mode kills 99.9% of screen germs in 30 minutes.
- LED light indicates correct placement of phone and charging status.
- Automatic On/Off sanitizing cycle.
- Compatible with Qi-enabled smartphones up to 3.3” wide and 0.4” thick including non-metal case.
- Foreign object detection.
- Laboratory tested against common bacteria, viruses and germs.
- Powered via USB-C (cable included) and wall adapter (not included. Use a Quick Charge 3.0 certified charger or a DC 9V/2A power supply adapter). The Oblio must be plugged in at all times during use.
- Measures 6.8h x 5.3”diam.
DesignerManuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio
Size6.8h x 5.3„diam.
Year of Design2019