Solar String Lights
Bring along some mood lighting wherever you go—camping trips, patio, porch—with these solar-powered Luci String Lights, designed by Brooklyn-based company M-Power-D. The company believes that everyone deserves access to clean, reliable and affordable energy, no matter how or where they live. These Solar String Lights provide 20 hours of light after charging for 14 hours in direct sunlight, or quick charge with USB for 6-8 hours. During charging, the string is neatly hidden inside an expandable unit equipped with a solar panel. Once charged, twist open the unit and un-reel the string lights. Use them inside a tent, under a patio umbrella, strung through a tree in your backyard and more. It also has a built-in USB port for charging devices like your phone or speaker.
Features of the Solar String Lights include:
- 18’ cord with 10 light nodes that deliver 100 lumens of light.
- Warm white LEDs.
- 4 light modes: low, medium, high, external flashlight.
- Charges via solar panel or quick charge with USB.
- 20 hours of light per 14-hour charge.
- Use the solar unit to also charge your mobile device.
- Includes 2 rubber clips for attachment.
- Built-in LED external flashlight
- Hanging cord
- Built-in USB port for charging devices
- Lightweight: 11.3 oz
- Operating temp: 32ºF – 113ºF
- Rechargeable 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
Size1.95h x 5"diam.
MaterialsPlastic, Nylon String
Year of Design2017