Biomega NYC LS 7-Speed Bike
Streamlined and chain-free, this virtually indestructible NYC LS 7-Speed Bike from Biomega features an integrated aluminum frame and is practically maintenance-free. The NYC LS 7-Speed mechanical bike is designed by KiBiSi with stylish, sensible, urban riders in mind. KiBiSi is a Copenhagen based idea-driven industrial design firm founded by Kilo Design / Lars Holme Larsen, BIG / Bjarke Ingels and Skibsted Ideation / Jens Martin Skibsted. Founders works are represented in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the Biomega NYC LS 7-Speed Bike include:
- Low-step frame and relaxed seating.
- Gate Carbon Belt drive which lasts five times longer than an ordinary bike chain and provides a smooth and silent ride.
- No grease or oil required, making the NYC Bike practically maintenance-free.
- Manual 7-Speed Shimano Gear.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- 28” wheel 1.5” tire with reflective strip
- Bike bell, reflectors and kickstand included.
- Bike weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Extended Warranty: 5-year warranty on frame/fork and 2 year on mechanical.
- Medium size is for riders between 5’4” to 5’11”, max weight 275 lbs.
- Large size is for riders between 5’11” to 6’6”, max weight 275 lbs.
- Easy front-wheel assembly required.
DesignerKiBiSi Design Team
SizeMedium size is for riders between 5’4” to 5’11”
Large size is for riders between 5’11” to 6’6”