Icebreaker Pop Ice Cube Tray & Server
Conventional ways of serving ice can be inconvenient, with troublesome trays or unwieldy bags. Icebreaker Pop is a Danish design that uses innovative patented technology to make and serve ice in an easy, fun and elegant way.
How the Icebreaker Pop works:
- Fill it with water, as you would a bottle, through the top lidded opening and place in freezer.
- Once frozen, place Icebreaker Pop on the table and press on each side with the palm of your hand to release the ice cubes.
- Remove the lid, “pop” the ice cubes by pulling the straps on each side, shake it and then serve the ice through the opening.
- This eliminates spillage and the need to touch the ice, making this a hygienic way to serve ice to your guests.
Features of the Icebreaker Pop include:
- Freezes 18 large ice cubes.
- 100% watertight.
- Closed container prevents odor absorption in your freezer.
- The thermo-effective container limits melting, even after several hours in room temperature.
- Space-saving design that can also be stacked when using multiple Icebreakers.
- Easy to take on the go, to picnics or out on your terrace.
- Made from phthalate- and BPA-free plastic.
- Sapphire Blue color.
- Measures 2.2h x 4.6w x 8.3"d
Size2.2h x 4.6w x 8.3"d
MaterialsABS, PP, TPE
Year of Design2019