Enjoy clean water with this clean design. This everyday innovation from Aarke is a patented water-filter pitcher made from glass and stainless steel, so there’s no plastic carafe or cartridges.
How to use the Aarke Water Purifier:
- Twist off the bottom of the steel filter cartridge.
- Pour an entire bag of included Aarke Pure granules into the cartridge and twist the bottom back on.
- Put the filter cartridge in an included canister into the Aarke pitcher filled with water.
- Let soak for five minutes, then remove the cartridge and empty the canister.
- Assemble the steel hopper and the filter cartridge in the pitcher.
- Fill it with water and pour the first batch of filtered water out.
- Fill it again and enjoy pure, filtered water.
Features of the Aarke Water Purifier include:
- Made entirely of stainless steel and glass instead of plastic, making this environmentally friendly.
- Lid contains a dial you set that reminds you to change the filter granules.
- A detachable silicone bumper helps protect the glass carafe from bumps and scratches.
- Includes one filter.
- All parts of the Aarke Purifier are dishwasher-safe. Disassemble to use in dishwasher.
- Measures 10h x 6.8w x 4.7"d.
Size10.8h x 6.8w x 4.7h"d
MaterialStainless Steel, Glass
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.