The headphones of the future are here. Powered by light, the Adidas RPT-02 SOL were created to help you crush your workouts—their IPX4 water resistance keeps them splash- and sweatproof. Equipped with a rechargeable battery that holds up to 80 hours of stored playtime, the RPT-02 SOL’s have have a virtually infinite playtime when you use them in any kind of light. Their rechargeable battery can also be powered up via USB-C in about 2 hours. With a range of over 32 feet, you can use them to stream music from any Bluetooth-compatible device such as your stereo, Bluetooth speaker or smartphone.
Features of the Adidas RPT-02 SOL Headphones include:
- Built with Exeger’s Powerfoyle™, a groundbreaking light cell material that converts all forms of natural and artificial light into battery life.
- Built in part from recycled plastics: 51% of the product consists of plastic of which 87% is post-consumer recycled PC-ABS and recycled nylon (excluding plastics in electronic components).
- Removable and washable parts include the inner headband and ear cushions.
- Battery holds up to 80 hours of stored playtime in a dark environment.
- Intuitive controls via a 5-way knob that manages on/off, play/pause, next/previous and device pairing.
- Dynamic 40mm drivers with 105±3dB @1KHz 179mV 10mm sensitivity.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless connectivity.
- Charges in 2 hours via USB-C (cable not included).
- IPX4-rated design for sweatproof and splashproof performance.
- Microphone and remote control.
- Measures 7.9h x 5.4w x 2.85"d.
Size7.9h x 5.4w x 2.85"d
MaterialElectronics, Powerfoyle, Battery, PC/ABS, Stainless steel,PET, Nylon, PP
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.