Since 2014, Aer has been producing bags made for travel, long and short—new cities, the office, the gym. The Aer Fit Pack 3 Backpack is made from Cordura ballistic nylon, a heavy-duty performance material based on the original ballistic woven nylon developed for military body armor. Its high-tenacity filament yarns offer enhanced tear and abrasion resistance. Shop more Aer designs here.
Features of the Aer Fit Pack 3 Backpack include:
- 1680D Cordura water-resistant ballistic nylon exterior.
- YKK zippers.
- Duraflex plastic hardware.
- 900D Ecoya eco-dyed polyester exterior.
- Interior liner treated with antimicrobial coating to control bacterial odors & growth.
- Front-load main compartment for spacious storage.
- Ventilated shoe compartment with stowaway design (fits up to men's size 13 shoes).
- Padded and suspended laptop pocket with soft lining (fits up to 16" laptop).
- Quick-access top pocket with soft lining.
- Interior pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Exterior water bottle pockets.
- Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort & breathability.
- Luggage handle pass-through for convenient carry.
- Sternum strap for comfort & stability.
- Measures 17.5h x 12.5w x 8"d.
- Spot clean.
Size17.5h x 12.5w x 8"d
Material50% Polyester, 50% Nylon
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.