One of the most powerful vacuum cleaners on the market, this design by Airsign cleans your home using HEPA-14 and charcoal filtration. Made from 20% recycled plastic, the Airsign HEPA Vacuum provides robust suction, thanks to its 1200W motor.
Features of the Airsign HEPA Vacuum include:
- HEPA-14 and charcoal filtration captures 99.995% of harmful particles that flow through the vacuum.
- Filters help remove superfine particles such as dust, dander, pollen & more.
- Provides 250 AW of maximum suction with its 1200W motor—the same powerful function that other vacuums on the market provide, but at half the price.
- Made from 20% recycled plastic.
- Includes 3 biodegradable AirBags that are designed with a dust-trapping lock to trap allergens when it’s time to change the bags.
- A gauge lets you know when it’s time to replace the bag.
- Canister vacuum design.
- Ergonomic hose handle.
- Excellent on hardwood and tile floors.
- Includes large multi floorhead, telescoping wand, and brush & crevice tools.
- Pre-motor filter.
- Smooth wheels.
- Measures 15.5h x 10w x 8.5”d.
- Weighs 10.8 lbs.
- Powered by standard plug-in with 26.25’ operating radius.
SizeVacuum: 10h x 15.5w x 8.5"d
Operating Radius: 26.25 ft
Material20% Recycled Plastic, Aluminum
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.