A lantern and a speaker in one, the aLOOMI Portable Speaker & Light provides colorful and warm or cool ambient light while its speaker features Stereo Play and supports Voice Assistant. For this design, a wide lantern sits atop a Bluetooth speaker which is wrapped in fabric made from recycled plastic. This portable, dust- and water-resistant design charges in three to four hours via USB-C cord (included) for up to 30 hours of light and sound.
Full features of the aLOOMI Portable Speaker & Light include:
- Dimmable LED lamp provides normal light, “candlelight,” or six different colored light options, each with five dimmable levels.
- Stereo Play (TWS) lets you connect two aLOOMI speakers to experience your music in stereo.
- Gift box made from recycled paper with soy ink printing.
- Built-in 7V, 2200mAh Lithium battery charges with the included USB-C to USB-A cord.
- IPX5 dust and water-resistant.
- Up to 30-foot range.
- Measures 7.6h x 4.25" diam.
DesignerAlexander Frederiksen and Kenneth Bahnsen
Size7.6h x 4.25" diam.
MaterialGray: ABS plastic, Vegan leather, Fabric made from recycled plastic bottles, metal
Orange: Wheat fiber, ABS plastic, vegan leather, Fabric made from recycled plastic bottles, metal
Year of Design2021
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.