Venture into vinyl with this anything-but-basic turntable from Audio-Technica, a leader in phono cartridge design for over 60 years. Crafted beautifully in stunning white, with all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable, the AT-LP60XBT has the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. Pair it with wireless speakers, headphones or other devices. You can also connect it directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons. The AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge has a replaceable stylus and is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and simple setup. Install this Bluetooth Turntable in your living area or den as an essential component of your home stereo system, or hook it up in your bedroom, home office or workspace as a single, simple source of sound.
Features of the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Bluetooth Turntable include:
- Fully automatic operation with 33 ⅓ and 45 rpm playing speeds.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Compatible with aptX codec.
- Wired connection available with detachable RCA Output Cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male included).
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter.
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance.
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L).
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output.
- Removable hinged dust cover.
- Measures 3.85h x 14.15w x 14.7"d.
Size3.85h x 14.15w x 14.7"d
Year of Design2022
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.