First launched in 2022 as a limited-edition celebration of Audio-Technica’s 60th anniversary, this minimalist Bluetooth turntable sold out in just days and is now riding a wave of popularity back into the company’s regular lineup. Designed with portability in mind, the Sound Burger’s retro aesthetic can travel anywhere you need tunes—parties, compact living spaces, or picnics—and includes an audio cable for those who prefer a wired listening experience. Its ingenious open-jaw, rectangular design means the Sound Burger actually has a smaller footprint than a 331/3RPM record, and is easily stowed away when not in use. Sound Burger was first introduced in 1983 and was reintroduced in 2022 as an anniversary model.
Features of the Audio-Technica Sound Burger Portable Turntable include:
- Belt-drive system plays both 331/3 and 45RPM records
- Dynamic balance system allows the tonearm to apply stylus pressure via a spring
- High-precision DC motor maintains stable rotation
- Die-cast aluminum alloy platter with damping design and ATN3600 replaceable stylus
- Accessories include 45 RPM adapter, 3.5mm male to dual RCA male audio cable, USB-A to USB-C charging cable (power adapter not included)
- DC 3.6V lithium-ion battery charges fully in about 12 hours, for up to 12 hours of spinning
- Measures 2.8h x 11w x 3.9"d
Year of Design2022
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.