Keep your lunch, snacks or a six pack of beer or soda cool and intact when you head to the office, beach, park or camping site with this puffy, insulated bag from Baggu. Like all of Baggu’s designs, this cooler bag is made from post-consumer recycled material—in this case, 100% ripstop nylon and PET polyfill. The long strap on the larger bag allows you to wear the bag crossbody, leaving your hands free for other items, such as a beach umbrella or a folding chair.
Features of the Baggu Recycled Nylon Cooler Bag include:
- Made from recycled ripstop nylon (exterior) and recycled PET polyfill.
- Materials have passed Global Recycled Standard Certification.
- Zip closure.
- Great sustainable solution for taking your lunch to work or cool drinks to the beach or park.
- Does not include an ice bag.
- Recycled packaging made from 100% recycled paper stock.
- Spot clean.
DesignerEmily Sugihara and Ellen Van Der Laan
SizeSmall: 7h x 8.5w x 6.25"dLarge: 9h x 11.75w x 9.5"d, handle: 13"l, shoulder strap: 49.25"l
MaterialRecycled Ripstop Nylon Exterior, Polyester Interior, Recycled PET Polyfill
Year of Design2021
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.