The perfect barista-quality pour-over in your own home? That’s what you get with BALMUDA The Brew. With The Brew’s open-drip design, you get to watch the brewing process, savor the aroma and more with a five-senses brewing experience.
Features of BALMUDA The Brew include:
- The Clear Brewing Method controls the amount of hot water poured, steaming temperature, pouring interval and the speed at which hot water is delivered.
- A bypass pouring system extracts only the deliciousness of the coffee without any bitterness.
- Choose from 3 modes to create the optimal brew for the type of coffee you desire: black, with milk or iced.
- A soft clock-like ticking sound enhances the brewing experience.
- Made from low carbon steel & glass-coated enamel.
- Small footprint so it’s easy to incorporate into your counter space.
- Powered by standard plug-in.
- Measures 15h x 5w x 10”d.
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
Size15h x 5w x 10"d
MaterialStainless Steel, ABS
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
The Clear Brewing Method controls the amount of hot water poured, steaming temperature and pouring interval.
Unique open drip design lets you watch and smell the brewing process. A soft clock-like ticking sound enhances the brewing experience.
Bypass pouring system technology extracts only the deliciousness of the coffee without any bitterness.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.