Rugged enough for adventure, but light enough for it to be your go-to for long weekends, this Lite Duffle Bag has a spacious main compartment and numerous pockets. Made by Bellroy, a certified B-Corp company committed to sustainability, this duffle bag is made from light yet durable 100% recycled ripstop nylon that’s derived from post-consumer PET plastic bottles.
Features of the Recycled Nylon Lite Duffle Bag include:
- Easily folds or rolls for compact storage or packing as a bag to be used when you arrive at your destination.
- Zipper opens from each end for ultra-wide, unobstructed access.
- Zip top with reinforced rim for stability when zipping.
- Water-resistant zipper with easy-grab tabs.
- Spacious main compartment - 30L capacity.
- External zip compartment with slip pockets to hold electronics such as a tablet or laptop, books, magazines and travel documents.
- Integrated key clip.
- Internal slip pockets for small items.
- Internal cap pockets on each end, useful for holding water bottles, eyeglass/sunglass cases, a smartphone and more.
- Adjustable & detachable padded shoulder strap.
- Smooth, folded-edge grab handles.
- Made from durable, light 100% recycled ripstop nylon.
- Measures 15h x 18w x 14”d.
Size11h x 18w x 8.5"d
Material96% polyester, 2% polyolefin, 2% zip
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.