Designed by a former Samsung engineer, this handheld Bluefeel Montanc Rechargeable Mini Vacuum is ideal for quick cleaning, from sofas to curtains to hard-to-reach places. This cordless and lightweight design features suction power up to 15,000 PA (pascal unit of pressure). It has washable Hepa and pre filters, and 3-in-1 nozzles for multiple cleaning purposes.
Features of the Bluefeel Montanc Rechargeable Mini Vacuum include:
- Streamlined and lightweight design—weighs only 1.2lbs.
- Super-strong suction power. (It’s strong enough to effortlessly pick up an iPad.)
- LED battery level indicator.
- Power Mode 1 uses 6,000 PA and is ideal for vacuuming up dog hairs, crumbs from tiny cracks and tight corners, household debris stuck in tumble dryer filters and more. Can be used 30 minutes when fully charged. Charging time: 2.5 hours.
- Power Mode II uses 15,000 PA to pick up microdust, pollen and other allergens. Also larger pieces of food debris, dead insects on windows sills, tiny gravels and leaves from plant pots and more. Can be used for 9 minutes when fully charged.
- Use it in your home, at the office or in your car.
- Easy-to-clean removable canister.
- Charges via charging station and power adapter(included).
- Made of white PC and ABS plastic.
- Handheld vacuum (with nozzles) measures 14.25h x 3"diam.
DesignerEun Ah Jeon
SizeHandheld Vacuum: 14.25h x 3"diam.
MaterialABS, PC Plastic
Year of Design2020
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.