MoMA Exclusive: Toast your bread to perfection with the Bodum Bistro 2-Slice Toaster. It features five variable browning settings, taking your bread from light to golden to dark and bronzed—and everything in between.
Features of the Bodum Bistro 2-Slice Toaster include:
- Defrost setting for toasting frozen bread.
- Cancel button for complete control of your toasting.
- Adjustable grates to ensure a snug fit for varying thicknesses of bread.
- Pop-up warming rack for smaller-sized treats such as crumpets, croissants and rolls.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Powered by standard plug-in.
- Made of silicone, PP & ABS.
- Measures 8.5h x 10.4w x 6.1"d.
Size8.5h x 10.4w x 6.1"d
MaterialSilicone, PP, ABS
Year of Design2007
You will earn Rewards points.
Renowned for its kitchen designs and Scandinavian aesthetic, Bodum was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark by Peter Bodum. Now headquartered in Switzerland, the company continues to produce a range of products—from coffee and teapots to kitchen electronics—following their founder's motto, “Good design doesn't have to be expensive.” Each season, we collaborate with Bodum to develop designs in colors that are exclusive to us.Shop Bodum
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.