MoMA Exclusive: Your daily coffee needs, perfected. With this coffee maker from Bodum, you can program coffee to brew up to 24 hours in advance, and the machine will shut off automatically 25 minutes after brewing is complete. It features an easy-to-read LED screen and a brewing system that uses a shower head to distribute water evenly, creating a well-balanced flavor. Plus, this version of the Bodum Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker is produced in colors chosen exclusively for our customers.
Features of the Bodum Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker include:
- Programmable up to 24 hours in advance.
- Auto-shutoff after 25 mins.
- The carafe has an easy-grip, no-slip handle.
- Permanent stainless steel coffee filter eliminates the waste of paper filters.
- Brewing system uses a shower head to distribute water evenly, creating a well-balanced flavor.
- Powered by standard plug in with a 30" cord.
- 120 watts.
- Made from borosilicate glass, stainless steel & plastic.
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe: shower head, filter holder, coffee filter, spoon, glass carafe and carafe lid.
- Wipe body clean with damp cloth.
- MoMA Exclusive colors.
- Measures 13.75h x 6.9w x 8.5”d.
Size13.75h x 6.9w x 8.5”d
MaterialPlastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
Renowned for its kitchen designs and Scandinavian aesthetic, Bodum was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark by Peter Bodum. Now headquartered in Switzerland, the company continues to produce a range of products—from coffee and teapots to kitchen electronics—following their founder's motto, “Good design doesn't have to be expensive.” Each season, we collaborate with Bodum to develop designs in colors that are exclusive to us.Shop Bodum
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.