The ideal objet d’art for the 21st century, the Bourgie Lamp radiates irony and luxury. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani and made in Italy by Kartell, a manufacturer in MoMA’s collection, the Bourgie Lamp reenvisions the spectacular, ornate qualities of a baroque lamp in transparent polycarbonate. Its flared shade has a pleated texture that allows it to create myriad reflections. The Bourgie Lamp can be easily adjusted to three different heights thanks to its unique hood design. Use it on a side table or nightstand for reading, or set it on the floor to create mood and draw attention like the sculpture it is. Available in one color, Crystal.
- Inline on/off rotary switch.
- High quality switch dimmer adjusts light intensity.
- Three adjustable heights (27", 29" and 31").
- UL listed.
- Requires three E12 type B 3x28W Halogen bulbs (not included).
- Standard plug-in, 74"-long cord.
Size26.75h x 14"d
- Special shipping charge of $70.00
- Shipping Method: Front Door Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.