Fans of both old and new technology will love the way their cell phone tucks out of sight to charge behind the angled face of the Braun BC21, a digital alarm clock that recalls the classic Braun DN40. First brought to life by Dieter Rams in 1976, its iconic shape and tilted clock face are still perfect for a bedside table, and now conceal a 10W charging pad for Qi-enabled devices.
Features of the Braun BC21 Digital Alarm Clock with Wireless Charging Pad include:
- Advanced Vertical Alignment (VA) LCD display for better image quality when viewed from all angles.
- Customizable display brightness that can be manually adjusted or set to calibrate according to its surrounding level of light.
- 12- and 24-hour setting options.
- Crescendo beep alarm that gets louder as it continues to sound.
- Touch snooze button with 5-minute interval.
- 10W silicone charging pad helps keep your Qi-enabled device from overheating or slipping.
- Powered by standard plug-in (included) and three AAA batteries for back-up (not included).
- Made of plastic with an LCD screen and silicone charging pad.
- Measures 2.5h x 5.5w x 5.5”d.
Size2.5h x 5.5w x 5.5”d
MaterialLCD Screen, Plastic
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.