The small analog Braun BC22 Alarm Clock is made for easy display at home or when you travel. It features an on/off continuous backlight which gives off a soft, warm glow when the clock detects darkness, and goes off when the room is light. The contrasting hands are accented with luminous tips.
Full features of the Braun BC22 Alarm Clock include:
- Easy-to-read dial features the iconic yellow second hand that has come to signify Braun’s award-winning design history.
- Silhouette derived from the 1984 Braun AB 2 design by Dieter Rams.
- Quiet precision quartz movement.
- Snooze and light button.
- Crescendo beep alarm gets louder as it continues to sound.
- Made of plastic.
- Requires three AA batteries (not included).
- Measures 3.8h x 3.4w x 1.7”d
Size3.8h x 3.4w x 1.7”d
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.