Reliable and versatile, the Brompton 6-Speed Foldable Bike is handmade in London by a company that has been producing folding bikes since 1975. The Brompton C-Line Explore is designed to handle daily commutes or even longer journeys, and features a T-shaped handlebar for a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of six gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, while the included fenders have rubberized flaps made to endure rainy weather. This model also includes a portable pump and features an integrated, lightweight bell that lets you warn pedestrians and other cyclists as you pass.
Features of the Brompton C-Line Explore Folding Bike include:
- Made to be easily carried and stored, the bike folds up to a size of 22h x 22w x12"d, making it perfect for smaller apartments.
- The folded bike will also be welcome at most venues, such as restaurants, cafes and stores, so you never have to worry about theft.
- Easily folds and unfolds in seconds.
- Brompton standard saddle.
- Front (white) and rear (red) reflectors.
- Built-in luggage system provides optimal load balancing for your all-day essentials (bags sold separately).
- Brompton folding left-hand and non-folding right-hand pedals.
- Precision drawn, heat-treated, powder-coated steel frame with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints.
- 349 x 35C Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires have a reflective wall and Schrader valve tubes, and are puncture resistant.
- Brompton Dual Pivot caliper brakes.
- Includes a Zefal Brompton Pump that attaches to the rear frame.
- Weighs 26.9 lbs.
SizeFolded: 22h x 22w x12"d
Year of Design2023
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.