Wireless capabilities and other modern features plug the 1980s boombox into the 21st century. Features FM radio, and cassette and CD players in a retro design with two 40-watt, Bluetooth-enabled speakers—so you can stream music from any wireless source, or digitally record your vintage cassettes. The Brooklyn Boombox is sized to be fully portable, yet still large enough (24” wide) to bring to mind its retro cousin, and its lithium battery delivers four hours of continuous use per 90-minute charging session.
Additional features of the Brooklyn Boombox include:
- Multimedia connection through RCA input and 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Top loading CD for playback and recording
- Cassette player with recording function and digital tape counter
- DAB and DAB+ FM radio with info button
- USB and cassette playback / recording
- Volume, balance, bass and treble controls
- 1980s retro style backlight & analog VU indicators
- Twin aerials
- Headphone & microphone port
- Compatible with all external speakers for additional volume
- Rechargeable lithium battery
Size12h x 24w x 5.5"d
- Special shipping charge of $10.00
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.