MoMA Exclusive: A best-in-class air purifier brand and the principles of good design come together in the Coway Airmega Icon, an attractive new gold standard for HEPA air purifiers. The Coway Airmega Icon stands out with a geometric shape that allows it to sit along a wall, blending its health-improving technology with the home environment discreetly and elegantly while delivering top performance that is both powerful and quiet. The Icon’s design features include invisible LED lights, neutral color palette options, and dual functionality like wireless charging. The refined materials and wood finish, neutral palette textiles, furniture feet, and simple details add beauty to any home or workplace environment.
Full features of the Coway Airmega Icon Air Purifier include:
- 3-Stage Filtration.
- 649 sq ft of coverage.
- Prefilter captures dust, pet hair and dander, and other large particles.
- The Max2 filter is an all-in-one combined filter incorporating both an Activated Carbon Filter and a Green True HEPA™ H13 filter, which is the main filter of the HyperCaptive™ filtration system that captures up to 99.999%¹ of 0.01㎛ particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It reduces more than 99%⁴ of VOC (volatile organic compounds) and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- The Max2filter is also supplemented with an EPA and ECHA registered antimicrobial treatment for an antibacterial effect.
- Easy touch display has controls that disappear when not in use.
- Smart mode increases the speed of filtration when air quality declines.
- Wireless charger for Qi-enabled devices.
- 67 W (Air Cleaner 47 W, Wireless charger for Qi-enabled devices 20 W) for Qi-enabled devices.
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) 173 (Smoke), 194.1 (Dust), 235.3 (Pollen).
- Filter replacement indicator.
- Water- and stain-repellent fabric.
- Designed in collaboration with Fuseproject, whose work is represented in MoMA's collection.
- Measures 21.5h x 22.3w x 8.8"d.
DesignerCoway and Fuseproject
Size21.5h x 22.3w x 8.8"d
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.