MoMA Exclusive: DeBuyer has been making cookware in the Grand Est region of France for nearly 200 years in a factory that has its own wastewater treatment plant. This set of three scratch-resistant pans boast a superior PFOA-free nonstick coating and their colorful handles bring a positive vibe to your kitchen duties.
Features of the DeBuyer Non-Stick Pans include:
- Can be used with gas, ceramic or electric stovetops and in the oven. (Not safe for induction stovetops.)
- The pan's handle becomes very hot when the pan is used in the oven and should only be grasped with an oven mitt.
- Set of three with yellow, blue and red handles.
- Handle colors can be used to designate specific cooking uses: Traditionally, yellow is for vegetables, blue for fish and red for meat.
- Great for mixed households where vegetarians, omnivores and people with food allergies live together.
- Made in France by a 200-year-old heritage company.
- The DeBuyer factory has its own wastewater treatment plant & places bee hives in the community,
- Traditional French handle.
- Superior nonstick coating & scratch-resistance
- PFOA free (Perfluorooctanoic acid-free)
- HACCP Certified (HACCP certification is an international standard defining the requirements for effective control of food safety.)
- Made from aluminum with superior PFOA-free nonstick, scratch-resistant coating.
- Pans measure: Small: 9.5"diam. Medium: 11"diam. Large: 12.5"diam.
- Hand wash with soap and water. Do not use harsh or abrasive products.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.