Create a hopeful artwork for yourself or a loved one with this Unwind Studio DIY Rainbow Needlepoint Kit based on an original design by a Portuguese artist. Featuring a rainbow stylized as an imaginary tunnel of hope, the artwork is printed on premium canvas and the kit contains everything you need to get started.
Full features of the DIY Rainbow Needlepoint Kit include:
- Printed Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape.
- Vibrant DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads in enough quantity to stitch with the tent continental stitch.
- 2 John James tapestry needles.
- Color diagram to aid you in stitching.
- Suitable for all levels of embroidery skill. (Ideal if you have experience with cross-stitch or embroidery of any kind.)
- Needlepoint booklet with instructions on starting needlepoint, tips for selecting needlepoint stitches, and a library of favorite stitches.
- Featured artwork: “From the Other Side,” Leonor Violeta, 2020.
- Canvas measures 7.8l x11.8"w.
SizeCanvas: 7.8l x11.8"w
MaterialPrinted Canvas and Threads: 100% Cotton
Year of Design2020
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.