This replacement filter is for use with the LARQ UV Purifying Pitcher, sold separately here. Eco-friendly and long-lasting, this plant-based filter removes pollutants such as lead, chlorince, mercury and VOCs.
Features of the Filter for LARQ UV Purifying Pitcher include:
- Perfect for 360° protection against harsh contaminants.
- Improves the taste of your water.
- LARQ'S innovate plant-based filters are independently tested to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 standards to be effective against a wide range of pollutants
- Removes chlorine, mercury, cadmium, copper, radon, zinc, VOCs, lead, particulates, asbestos, arsenic, fluoride and benzenes.
- Removal rate of 96% vs. traditional filters at only 74%.
- This LARQ Filter lasts up to 50% longer than leading brands, filtering 60 gallons of water before needing a replacement.
- One LARQ Filter replaces more than 450+ standard single-use bottles—so it’s better for the planet and your wallet.
- Filter life can be tracked using the LARQ App
- The LARQ filter lasts up to 3 months of use or filter up to 60 gallons of water.
Size4.6h x 4w x 1"d
MaterialFine mesh, HIgh-Tech Clay, Ion-Exchange, Plant-Based Activated Carbon Granules,
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.